N52 Disc Magnet Dia 1.26 x 1/8" Powerful Neodymium Magnet
This N52 disc magnet is 1.26" diameter and 1/8" thick and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under under ISO 9001 quality systems. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. It is magnetized through the thickness so the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces. This neodymium magnet is great magnet for many applications in business or home, as well as magnetic therapy.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnets
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 18 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated
- Tolerance: All +/- 0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Thickness Options: Links to the same magnet with differing thicknesses W/O Countersunk:
- Disc Magnet Neodymium N52 1.26"x1/4" ND055721 52NM
- N52 Neodymium Magnets Dia 1.26 x 3/16" Super Strong Rare Earth Disc Magnets
- N52 Disc Neodymium Magnets Dia 1.26 x 1/16" NdFeB Rare Earth Magnets
- N52 Neodymium Disc Magnets Dia 1.26 x 1/8" Super Strong Magnet
Magnets For Sale & CMS Magnetics have joined forces in bringing you CMS Magnetics Brand neodymium Disc magnets for Home use, scientific , innovation, engineering, and industry. We only provide strong top quality neodymium iron boron (NdFeB) N52 Countersunk Neodymium disc magnets under license & at the highest standards. Our neodymium N52 Disc magnets are made with the world's most advanced magnetic materials. In addition to the CMS Magnetics line of permanent magnets, CMS Magnetics is a leading producer of magnetic products for industrial, and engineering research applications. We produce a comprehensive line of advanced permanent disc magnets in many stock sizes.
Rare earth magnets (both neodymium & samarium cobalt are Rare Earth Magnets) are the strongest type of permanent Countersunk Neodymium Disc Magnets currently made.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am past user.
Appears to be fine.
Strong! what it lacks in durability. It makes up for in power. but if you treat them right they will last.