This neodymium magnet measures 1" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 Sintered NdFeB magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 35 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
The N52 is the highest grade Neodymium Magnet so far and so is the strongest magnet available.
- Material: Grade N52, Sintered NdFeB, Neodymium magnetic Material
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla ( Residual Magnetic Flux Density, or magnetic induction )
- Pulling Force: 35 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.