N52 Disc Magnet Dia 1 x 5/16" Neodymium Magnet Super Strong Rare Earth Magnets
This disc magnet measures 1" in diameter and 5/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. This neodymium magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish and the North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 33 LBS. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Grade N52 sintered neodymium magnet, rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 33 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
Industrial applications, personal projects, school science projects, science education.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super strong and at a great price! What's not to like?
Used this for the arm on our burn table and works great