N45 Bar Magnets 3x1x1/4" Neodymium Bar Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3" in length, 1" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 46 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 3" x 1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This bar magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very strong magnets and dimensions are exact.
Magnets arrived securely packaged in bubble wrap. Quick shipping. Very satisfied