N45 Block Neodymium Magnets 1x1/2x1/4" Rare Earth Bar Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: neodymium magnet, grade N45 NdFeB
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 18.6 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1 x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002 with coating
- Applications: Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 18.6 lbs