N45 Block Neodymium Magnets 1x1/2x1/4" Rare Earth Bar Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: neodymium magnet, grade N45 NdFeB
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 18.6 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1 x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002 with coating
- Applications: Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may cut fingers