N45 Bar Magnet 1x1/4x1/16" Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful bar magnet measures 1" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes and is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45, block magnet
- Gauss Ratings (Br) : 13,800 Gauss or 1.38 Tesla
- Holding Power: 3.2 lbs
- Magnetized Direction: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1/4' surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely