This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB rare earth magnet. Grade N45
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pull Force: 5 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 1" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: Industries, jewelry, crafting and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The magnets I ordered where perfect! Also much cheaper than other online sites I had visited. Enen the shipping was cheaper.