N45 4"x1"x1/4" Neodymium Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 4" in length, 1" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N45 NdFeB
- Remanent Flux Density: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 55 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/4" thickness
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating
- Applications: This neodymium block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets are fragile and may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block neodymium magnet can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The N45 is extremely strong. Stronger then any normal magnet I experienced. Packaging was great to protect it from damage.
My only complaint is with the hundreds of magnets CMS sells I was unable to find an N45 4"X3/4"X1/4". The extra 1/4" width kinda gets in the way.