N45 Bar Magnets 3/4x1/2x1/8" Neodymium Bar Magnets | Rare Earth Bar Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3/4" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 3/4" x 1/2" surfaces
- Plating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This bar magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as home holding purposes
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers