N45 Large Ring Magnets OD2xID3/4x1" Neodymium Ring Magnet Ring Rare Earth
These Large Ring Magnets measure 2" in diameter and 1" in thickness and features a 3/4" center hole through the thickness of the magnet ring. These magnet rings are made of N45 neodymium alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems.
- Ring Magnet Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 185 Lbs.
- Magnetization: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This ring magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All the ring magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, these ring magnets can last a lifetime
- Keep these ring magnets away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
These big ring magnets are great for the demonstrations in my HS Physics class. Been Buying from CMS forever.
Have used these to teach elevation of large objects in my 6th grade class for years and uh keeping my potato chip bags closed for lunch