This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3/8" in length, 3/8" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 5.1 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 3/8" x 3/8" sides
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple-layer, the best available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets are fragile and may chip or break. Please follow our instructions to handle this magnet. If used properly this magnet can last for a life time
- Keep it away from pacemakers and children under 5 years old.
- Commercial use only
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use this magnets for my project stands for the minerals.