N45 Ring Magnet 1-1/2 OD x 1.065 ID x 3/8" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnets
This ring magnet is made of grade N45 neodymium magnet and magnetized through the thickness. This neodymium magnet is made under ISO 9001 quality systems with superior quality and coated in Ni+Cu+Ni triple layers for a shinny corrosive resistance finish.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet, Grade N45 Rare Earth Magnet
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pole Orientation: Axially Magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Pull Force: 37 Lbs
- Tolerance: All +/- 0.0002"
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If this magnet is damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Is is what it claims to be, and despite the shippers attempt break it, the partly smashed box and packaging held up enough that there was no damage.
the only supplier with these dimensions. great price.
Got this not that long ago, and doing what I wanted it to do. Good Item. I wish I can get the same quality with 1.5" ID Minimum
Arrived on time and very well packed, will buy from CMS Magnets again...
I teach crafts and use these all of the time
I bought 10 magnets. Super strong but 2 of them came cracked. Worked perfectly for my project