Ring Magnets N45 OD2xID1/4x1" Neodymium Magnet Ring | Rare Earth Ring Magnet
This Ring Magnet measures 2" in diameter and 1" in thickness and features a 1/4" hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems.
- Material: Grade N45 Sintered neodymium rare earth magnet
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 185 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home for use in commercial applications.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely.
WarrantyThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Smooth purchase and delivery with CMS