N52 Block Magnet 1-1/2x1-1/2x1" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1-1/2" in width, and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for magnetic separation, holding for industrial applications.
- Material: N52 Sintered neodymium magnet, Rare Earth Magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 179 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1", the poles are on the 1-1/2 x 1-1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best costing available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002"
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling to avoid the damage to the magnet or injury due to pinching.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 150 lbs