N52 Block Magnet 1-1/2x1-1/2x1" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1-1/2" in width, and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for magnetic separation, holding for industrial applications.
- Material: N52 Sintered neodymium magnet, Rare Earth Magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 179 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1", the poles are on the 1-1/2 x 1-1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best costing available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002"
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling to avoid the damage to the magnet or injury due to pinching.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely