N52 Block Magnet 1-1/2x1-1/2x1/8" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1-1/2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy blend. This magnet blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This block magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this neodymium magnet is very versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and possible injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 22.4 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly the block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Don't let the bars come together violently, they immediately crack. Worked for me as I needed one shorter to stuff into a tool pouch to hold tools in place.