Grade N52 Cylinder Magnet Dia 1/4x1/2" Neodymium Rare Earth ( ND0230-52NM )
This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness. They are made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 NdFeB rare earth
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for use in the industrial applications and the personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Has the proper Tesla rating and dimensions as advertised.