This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N50
- Remanence: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 6.8 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Strong magnets for the size that are doing exactly what I need them to do. Fast delivery.
these where on sale, so i got 30 of them...i put them into engine, manual transmission, final drives, and transfer, drain plugs...it takes a lot of load of the engines oil filter, and makes transmissions last longer...i just install them for myself and friends...they are strong magnets for their size, and conveniently make the magnetic debris accessible, for removal, during service intervals..