Neodymium Cylinder Magnet N52 5/16"x1" Rare Earth Cylindrical magnets
This Neodymium Cylinder Magnet measures 5/16" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium alloy blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 11.6 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects, crafts, closures, and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material:Sintered NdFeb. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating(Br): 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 13 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized. Poles on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage.
WarrantyThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors, in high humidity, or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
The N52 magnets work great for our application. Shipment was super QUICK! Will definitely consider CMS for any magnet needs. Already made my next order!
I bought these for a 3D printer compass . They are STRONG, beautiful chrome like finish. Very high quality product. Very pleased great price IMO.