This neodymium magnet measures 1" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of grade N42 sintered neodymium magnetic blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. it is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Grade N42 Neodymium Magnet, Sintered NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence ( Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 33.35 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002 in with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely