This disc magnet measures 1" in diameter and 3/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This neodymium magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, or a reed switch sensor magnet.
- Material: Grade N52 Neodymium Magnet, or Sintered NdFeB Magnet
- Remanence: 14,600 Gauss or 1.46 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 79 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially Magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely