N50 Bar Magnet 1x1/4x1/16" Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful bar magnet measures 1" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes and is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50, block magnet
- Gauss Ratings (Br) : 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Holding Power: 3.6 lbs
- Magnetized Direction: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1/4' surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Very pleased with strength of these magnets.
These magnets shipped quickly and were packaged well to keep them protected. These are very strong little magnets so be careful when handling them. They are also a bit brittle, which is to be expected. These are perfect replacements for the huge magnets that come with DIY home security window sensors. You must buy these if you have double-hung windows!
These magnets work perfect for my application. The great info on their website helped me spec the correct magnet and their packaging and quick delivery is excellent!