N50 Block Magnet 1/4x1/4x1/2" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This block magnet measures 1/4" square and 1/2" in length and is made of a grade N50 neodymium magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality control system. This neodymium magnet is plated in a NiCuNi triple layers for a shiny and corrosion resistant finish. The cube magnet is great for holding purposes in office or home.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and possible injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N50 rare earth magnet
- Gauss Rating (Br): 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7.3 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Through the thickness, the poles are on the 1/4" x 1/4" surfaces
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple-layer, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
These are perfect for what I needed Uh and they are seriously strong too be careful