N50 Block Magnet 1x1/2x1/4" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This powerful neodymium magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium magnet alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems. This block magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes and found in many industrial applications and personal projects.
Please note that all the neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium magnet, Grade N50
- Flux Density: 14,100 Gauss or 1.41 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 20 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1/2" surfaces
- Plating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely