N50 Bar Magnet 2x1/4x1/8" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet NB021422-50NM
This powerful neodymium magnet measures 2" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This bar magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes and found many applications in industries and personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and possibilities to get pinched.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N50 rare earth magnet
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 10 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/8"
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best costing available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002"
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
I like the strength of these magnets, but If the hit together they will break!! It looks like a composite inside sprayed with chrome like finish!!! Other than breaking, I really like their strength!!!!!!!