Neodymium Magnet N45 Dia 3/4 x 1/16" Disc Magnet
This neodymium magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. The disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great to be used in industrial applications and personal projects as well as for crafts and closure magnet in the printing industry
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last forever
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. If this magnet is swallowed, contact your doctor immediately
- If this magnet is damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews