Block Magnets N45 1-1/2x3/4x3/16" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets Rectangular Magnets ( NB021333-45N )
This block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 3/4" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of grade N45 sintered neodymium magnet under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 21 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2x3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use these to hold the walls together on our booth at trade shows. Easy up / easy down.