N52 Block Magnets 1-1/2x3/4x3/16" Powerful Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets
This block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 3/4" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 sintered neodymium magnet material under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 24 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2x3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industry applications, personal projects and school projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
4.0 out of 5 starsStrong and hold metal objects no problem Verified Purchase
Verified Purchase I used these rare earth bar magnets in combination with magnetic sheeting to seal off a vent in the house and the combination of the two works great. I can't think of two better products to use for my application. These magnets are very strong, and can be fragile, they come packaged with plastic separators (as pictured) and common sense information on how to avoid fracturing them.