N52 Block Magnets 1-1/2x3/4x3/16" Powerful Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets
This block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 3/4" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 sintered neodymium magnet material under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 24 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2x3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industry applications, personal projects and school projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
4.0 out of 5 starsStrong and hold metal objects no problem
I used these rare earth bar magnets in combination with magnetic sheeting to seal off a vent in the house and the combination of the two works great. I can't think of two better products to use for my application. These magnets are very strong, and can be fragile, they come packaged with plastic separators (as pictured) and common sense information on how to avoid fracturing them.