N45 Block Magnet 2x1/2x3/16" Neodymium Magnet
This powerful block magnet measures 2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy. This neodymium magnet blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. It is coated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This block magnet is great for holding purposes and found many applications in the industries and home.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 20 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2x1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I would purchase these magnets again and I would recommend them to anyone looking for good quality magnets