Bar Magnets N45 1-1/2x1/8x1/16" Neodymium Bar Magnets | Rare Earth Bar Magnets
This powerful neodymium bar magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1/8" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2x1/8" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This bar magnet is great for industrial applications, personal projects and science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers