N45 Neodymium Magnet 1/4x1/8x1/16" Rare Earth Bar Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1/4" in length, 1/8" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 1.2 LBS.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1/4 x1/8" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 Layer coated, the BEST coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly the bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and sharp which may cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Work as needed
Arrived fast and in good conditiond. Great quality products
These tiny magnets pack a powerful punch and are a great price-they were the best price I could find out of the competition. For their size, they are very strong, although I would need way more than I ordered for the project I needed them for. I ended up buying another set of magnets to suit my needs, which ended up fitting the bill. I will save these little guys for something else in the future : )