N45 Bar Magnet 2x1/4x1/16" Neodymium Magnet NdFeB Rare Earth
This powerful neodymium bar magnet measures 2" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This bar magnet is great for printing industrial applications or personal projects as fastener magnets
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.6 Lbs.
- Polarity: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 1/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely