This Ultra High Temperature Strong Magnet Reduces Wear & Increase Engine Life
This ultra high temperature block neodymium magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N35 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic sintered alloy. By industrial standard, it is classified as UH material, i.e. ultra high working temperature. This magnet is made under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is used as oil pan magnet by individuals and also by industries where a high temperature environment exist.
This high power magnet is capable of resisting temperature up to 356F/180C compared to regular magnets that will lose their magnetism at temperatures as low as 176F/80C.
- Working Temperature: Up to 356F or 180C
- Material: Neodymium Magnet, Grade N35UH, Sintered NdFeB rare earth alloy
- Remanence (Br): 11,500 Gauss or 1.15 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 40.4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the north and south poles are on the 2x1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this strong magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may have sharp edges
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have one of these in each car. My mechanic sid it was a really good idea. Maybe we will never know but I sleep better.