N45 2"x1"x3/4" Neodymium Rare Earth Block Magnet (NB0243-45NM)
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 3/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 111 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 3/4", the N and S poles are on the 2x1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Very strong magnets. They worked good for my project.