N45 Block Magnets 2x1x3/16" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes and versatile; The applications range from industrial applications to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 27.84 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may have sharp edges
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm very happy with my magnets . . . they are very strong and well made.