N45 Block Magnet 2x1x3/8" Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth Block Magnet
This block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This block magnet is great for holding purposes and can be used in personal projects or business applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet, Grade N45
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 58 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2x1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely