N52 Small Disc Magnets Dia 5/16x1/8" Neodymium Disc Magnets | Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This small disc magnet has a diameter of .3125" and a thickness of .125". They are made of a grade N52 neodymium magnetic alloy blend, made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. The poles are on the two flat surfaces and the individual pull force is approximately 3.3 lbs.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss(Br) or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.1 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, ex. fasteners, crafting & file folders etc.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
CMS makes top notch neodymium magnets using state of the art technology. Compared to other brands, our magnets have higher strength, better coating, tighter tolerance, and better longevity. All CMS neodymium magnets are made under ISO 9001 quality systems.
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
The magnets were exactly as described and came super fast. Couldn't be happier
Very strong magnet. Impressed with power for size. Quantity and quality surpassed expectations.
My go to magnet source. Good product, price and ship time is very good. I especially like the web site because they have the info I need to make a proper selection for the use I have in mind.