N52 Small Disc Magnets Dia 5/16x1/8" Neodymium Disc Magnets | Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This small disc magnet has a diameter of .3125" and a thickness of .125". They are made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. The poles are on the two flat surfaces and the individual pull force is approximately 3.3 lbs.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.1 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, ex. fasteners, crafting & file folders etc.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
CMS makes top notch neodymium magnets using state of the art technology. Compared to other brands, our magnets have higher strength, better coating, tighter tolerance, and better longevity. All CMS neodymium magnets are made under ISO 9001 quality systems.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My go to magnet source. Good product, price and ship time is very good. I especially like the web site because they have the info I need to make a proper selection for the use I have in mind.