N52 Neodymium Magnets 1x3/4x1/4" Rare Earth Strong Magnets
These strong neodymium magnets are made of a grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems with a superior industrial quality.
These strong magnets have innumerable uses as holding magnets in industries, but are also great for an assortment of personal applications and crafting, refrigerators magnets, and science projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Remanence ( Residual Energy Product ) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 26 lbs
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 3/4" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
VERY strong magnets. 1 pulled the other towards it so hard and fast, broke the corner off the magnet !