N52 Bar Magnets 2X1/4X1/4" Neodymium Bar Magnets | Rare Earth Bar Magnets
This powerful neodymium bar magnet measures 2" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems. This bar magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 21 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: This bar magnet is magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 2x1/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This bar magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are very strong magnets and couldn't be more pleased .
I have ordered magnets several times from CMS and they always provide excellent customer service and an excellent product at a good price.