Disc Magnet N52 Neodymium Magnet, the Most Powerful Rare Earth Magnet
This small neodymium disc magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems.They are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments.
- Material: N52 Sintered neodymium rare earth magnet, NdFeB
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 13.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Black epoxy coating
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industry applications as well as for personal projects or kids science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children under 10 years old. If swallowed, please seek medical assistance immediately
- Parental supervision is required if older children handle the magnets
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp or cut fingers
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great service and products!