N52 Disc Magnet Dia 1/4x0.2" Neodymium Disc Magnet Epoxy Coated Small Disc Magnet
This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 2/10" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52 rare earth Magnet
- Pulling Force: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces. South Pole is marked white
- Coating: Black epoxy
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards maybe sharp and cut fingers