Cylinder Neodymium Magnet N52 Dia 3/16x3/16" | Cylinder Rare Earth Magnets
This disc neodymium magnet measures 3/16" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnetic alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N52 rare earth magnets
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3.7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafting and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
very strong! got for fridge, hard to remove!