Cylinder Neodymium Magnet N52 Dia 3/16x3/16" | Cylinder Rare Earth Magnets
This disc neodymium magnet measures 3/16" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnetic alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N52 rare earth magnets
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3.7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafting and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely