N52 Cylinder Magnet Dia 3/16x3/8" Neodymium Cylinder Magnet | Small Cylinder Magnet
This product measures 3/16" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB. Grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the two flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers