Cylindrical Magnet N52 5/16"x1/2" Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth (ND0243-52NM)
This disc magnet measures 5/16" in diameter and 1/2" long and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under the 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. It is axially magnetized and the North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 13 LBS. This is a great item for use in industries, personal projects, as well as kids' science projects.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet. Grade N52
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla Residual Magnetic Flux Density
- Holding Power: 13 LBS.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely