N52 Block Magnet 1/2x1/2x1/4" Neodymium Magnet
This strong block magnet measures 1/2" in length,1/2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy. This neodymium magnet is patent licensed and made under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is coated in nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This block magnet is great for holding purposes with applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 16 Lbs.
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/4", the poles are on the 1/2" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple-layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely