N52 Block Magnet 1/2x1/2x1/4" Neodymium Magnet
This strong block magnet measures 1/2" in length,1/2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy. This neodymium magnet is patent licensed and made under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is coated in nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This block magnet is great for holding purposes with applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 16 Lbs.
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/4", the poles are on the 1/2" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple-layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 15 lbs