N52 Bar Magnet 2x1/8x1/8" Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet
This bar neodymium magnet measures 2" in length, 1/8" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great as box closure magnet for printing industry and personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 1/8" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
extremely happy with these. Exactly what i needed
I bought this magnet to fix the magnetic latch for the glass door of a shower enclosure. It fit in the narrow channel of an aluminum trim piece, replacing the old magnet that had rusted badly. Kept in place with a thin strip of strong double-sided tape, this little magnet works perfectly with plenty of holding power.
Quite a strong little magnet, and a hard to find item due to its dimensions.