This product measures 1" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 101.6 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Grade: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50
- Gauss Rating: 14,800 gauss
- Coercive Force Hcb: 10.0KOe
- Intrinsic Coercive Force Hcj: 11.0 KOe
- Pulling Force: 101.6 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I originally only wanted one, but was forced to buy two.
Because of this and not knowing how strong these magnets are. I tried to pull them apart. the peice of plastic that was between them , shot out and they both drew together and pinched my finger to a point I should have gotten two stitches. But my wife is a nurse and had steristrips. If I would have only gotten one, this wouldn't have happened