N50 Disc Magnet Dia 1 x 1" Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth Disc Magnet
This disc magnet measures 1" in diameter and 1" in length and is made of a grade N50 Sintered neodymium magnet alloy blend. This magnet alloy blend is patent licensed and made under ISO 9001 quality systems. This cylinder magnet is great for many industrial applications and also can be used in various personal projects, school science education and projects.
- Grade: Grade N50 sintered neodymium magnet, grade N50 rare earth magnet
- Residual Magnetic Flux Density: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Coercive Force Hcb: 10.0 KOe
- Intrinsic Coercive Force Hcj: 11.0 KOe
- Pulling Force: 103 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Works great for holding a tape in place when doing layout on steel.
If you work in the steel doing any layout these are great for holding your tape in place so it does not move.
They work great for holding a tape on metal layout.
I originally only wanted one, but was forced to buy two. Because of this and not knowing how strong these magnets are. I tried to pull them apart. the peice of plastic that was between them , shot out and they both drew together and pinched my finger to a point I should have gotten two stitches. But my wife is a nurse and had steristrips. If I would have only gotten one, this wouldn't have happened