This Neodymium Magnet measures 1" in diameter and 1" long and is made of a grade N50 Sintered NdFeB magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. It is axially magnetized so the North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 101.6 lbs. This magnet as many industrial applications and also a great item for use in personal projects as well as school science project and education.
- Grade: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50
- Residual Magnetic Flux Density: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Coercive Force Hcb: 10.0KOe
- Intrinsic Coercive Force Hcj: 11.0 KOe
- Pulling Force: 103 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you work in the steel doing any layout these are great for holding your tape in place so it does not move.
They work great for holding a tape on metal layout.
I originally only wanted one, but was forced to buy two.
Because of this and not knowing how strong these magnets are. I tried to pull them apart. the peice of plastic that was between them , shot out and they both drew together and pinched my finger to a point I should have gotten two stitches. But my wife is a nurse and had steristrips. If I would have only gotten one, this wouldn't have happened