This powerful neodymium bar magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such stamping holding magnet, file binder closures or jewelry boxes.
- Material: Grade N50 neodymium magnet, sintered NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence (Br) : 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 12.5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2 x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great magnet, great quality, and it serves its purpose extremely well. Great company and great customer service. 10/10.
I'm using these to attach valences to new blinds we just installed. They are so much better than clips. Holding with silicone caulk so that they can be removed if needed in the future. They work perfectly!