This neodymium magnet is 1/4 inch in diameter and 3/8" long. They are made of a grade N48 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. A special feature of this magnet is that it is magnetized through the diameter instead of the length, so the N and S poles are on the curve surfaces instead of the flat surfaces. This is a great item for personal projects as well as crafts and closures. It can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: N48 sintered neodymium magnet
- Dimensions: Dia 1/4" x 3/8"
- Pole Direction: poles on the two sides (DIAMETRIC)
- Holding Power: 8.3 lbs
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple-layer, the BEST available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- Applications: PERFECT FOR MAGNETIC BRACELETS, crafting, holdings, and even science projects.
CMS makes top notch neodymium magnets using state of the art technology. Compared to other brands, our magnets have higher strength, better coating, tighter tolerance, and better longevity. All CMS neodymium magnets are made under ISO 9001 quality systems.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.