N45 Ring Magnet OD 2.5 x ID 0.5 x 1" Neodymium Magnet of NdFeB Rare Earth Magnet
This product measures 2.5" in diameter and 1" in thickness and features a 0.5" hole through the thickness of the magnet. This super strong ring magnet is made of grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth magnet NdFeB
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 228 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely