N45 Neodymium Ring Magnet OD 1.26" x ID 1/2" x 1/4" Rare Earth
This product measures 1.26" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a 1/2" hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under ISO 9001 quality control systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in specialized commercial applications where typical magnets may not work.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering magnets due to their brittle nature, and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 27 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially Magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/- 0.002" with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision is required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
- If damaged please dispose of immediately. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
I keep the shed door shut with these and everything up on the walls in the shed these are the big ones and I use the small ones too